Friday, November 9, 2007

Insight into a seer

There is much myth surrounding the abilities of a seer. First off, the term comes from ones ability to see. I then would be described as a See-er. Seers are not psychics, oracle or prophets. So, let's examine a few definitions of the word:

Seer; Noun

S: (n) visionary, illusionist, seer (a person with unusual powers of foresight)
S: (n) seer (an observer who perceives visually) "an incurable seer of movies"
S: (n) prophet, prophesier, oracle, seer, vaticinator (an authoritative person who divines the future)

I am not proud of the last definition as I would argue that we do not divine the future. We are placed in situations where we see events that are about to happen.

Generally, this does not mean that if I sit in a 7-11 I can see the winning lottery numbers for this coming week. We can only see what we focus in on. The Christian author A.W. Tozer once wrote an essay entitled "God Tells The Man Who Cares." That is the truth for a seer as well.
Why would the universe inform me of an destructive earth quake in Mongolia if I have no care or love for Mongolia?

Also, where we focus, there our energy is. So, if we focus in on why your girl friends are leaving you (because you are being a jerk), then we can eventually get to the answer. I don't divine, so please don't ask me for a tarot reading, rune reading, I-ching reading. I have a deep respect for those who successfully use those tools and I my self have an highly trusted individual I rely on in those moments when I am to emotionally attached that I can't see past my nose.

If you are interested in her abilities, one of her links is on the main page.

This blog is going to discuss not just they spiritual aspects of things seen but not yet manifest, but also the real world impact some of those events will create.

I have a 50% shot of being right or wrong. I pray that I am wrong.

-Spirit

1 comment:

Tarot Reader said...

Wow. You're awesome. I can't wait until you've got a subscription link on your page!